...........The crazy (or not) world I live in... please enjoy :)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tuesday challenge

This weeks challenge is to picture a unique one off moment in time...

"This week, your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to capture a frozen image of a moment in time. An image that will never be seen exactly the same again. That point at the peak of the action."

This is a tricky one as often the peak of the action is over before I get my camera out, however I have found a few unique moments
On a trip to London, I saw a Guy on a trailer playing drums...definitely unique!
And while walking to work on Friday this balloon flew across the road, I managed to catch it in the car park, The picture would have been better if I got the balloon as it flew across the road.

I think I will submit the balloon as it is a bit nearer the remit.
I doubt that I will ever manage to get the perfect shot!



No comments:

Post a Comment