...........The crazy (or not) world I live in... please enjoy :)

Friday, August 7, 2009

Catch up in Hull

I have a few days off work, so I thought I would take the opportunity to to visit a few friends in Hull.

So off I tottled in the car, (Wayne cycled to work and got soaked on the way home, sorry Wayne!) and got to Hull for lunch time wherea spenta wonderful afternoon with Ella and Leona and Joanne (Baby). James popped in for lunch and it was nice to see him too, I hope he got his work problem sorted out.




Mainly Ella and I put the world to right and watch Leona play. We where very amazed when we thought Leona had gone to find her new wellies and came back with crisps and then chocalate! It was an very impressive trick, but she wouldn't tell us how she did it.

I then popped down to catch with with Viv who is very well and we spent and hour gossiping on general things and then I thought I better come home before it got dark. I did run into an old freind of mums before I left.


1 comment:

  1. Don't apologise... it's _your_ car :) And I daresay, you'd have had a harder time cycling to Hull than Wayne had cycling to work!

    ReplyDelete