...........The crazy (or not) world I live in... please enjoy :)

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Saturday

So this Saturday was catch up it with friends day. Both Wayne and I seem to be very busy doing 'stuff' so we figured that Saturday would be a good day to catch up with some friends, Luckily they were all in the same town :). The plan was to see some old college friends of Wayne's then pop in and see Ella and James then Stuart and Viv.

Unfortunately Wayne's Friend had a similar idea and where drive south as we where heading north! so to Ella's where James had been showing Leona pictures of us so that she would be able to say our names , I think that Wayne's hair put her off a little though.

But she was very enthusiastic that I open one of my birthday - it is a retractable pen - called Man - it is very cool.



Joanne was also very cute and is enthusiastic trying to imitate her big sister. Ella and James are doing really well and we all had a jolly time catching up.

We then went to See Stuart and Viv, and they are well and busy...they live next to my old house and it is always fun to see how the street has changed and to get all the gossip. We then went back to Nottingham and after a quick change met up with some old uni Friends for a nice meal. Next year will be 10 years since we started uni and it great to catch up with everyone and see how well they have/ haven't changed.




I hope to see everyone again very soon and if not before Christmas, I hope they have super Christmas and a great new year.











1 comment:

  1. 10 years since you started uni? Crumbs... it's over 13 years since I _finished_ :)

    ReplyDelete