...........The crazy (or not) world I live in... please enjoy :)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year Wishes

As promised here is a picture of my christmas cake. We had a really nice Christmas and new year. However I though I would have write a quick note to say thanks to everyone we saw over the Christmas holiday for making this very sociable season. If we did not make it to see you then where is always 2010 and we hope this year is full of joy and promise.

We didn't get much snow but but I did make a snowman!



I am not one for making New years resolutions but this year I have decided that I really need to sort out my address book and make sure I have everyone birthdays written down is one place so I will be contacting people shortly for information. I apologise in advance for not knowing the information already I know that I should but I have a memory like a sieve.

I am also getting in to a positive frame of mind for work 2010, after the last 3-4 months on 2009 I figure this year has to be better.

Anyway I hope you all have a great 2010 and that the year is full of hope, good news and blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment