...........The crazy (or not) world I live in... please enjoy :)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

19 Holes

Well...I am always up for trying new things and yesterday I found myself on a golf course swinging some bats (clubs) and trying to play a game I don't/didn't understand.

It is a game all about consistency and accuracy - two things I am not particularly good with sport. I blame weak arms. It was fun and required a lot of concentration. I learnt that I need more power in my drives and less in my putting.

I think I could play again ... but maybe not very often.

We then deiced to visit the 19th hole for a spot of lunch, which ended up with us staying in pub(s) most of the afternoon and at Stu and Helen's. We watched Withnail and I, Wayne fell asleep but did amuse us by talking in his sleep.

An awesome unplanned Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment