...........The crazy (or not) world I live in... please enjoy :)

Friday, September 30, 2011

Were all going to the Zoo tomorro...er...last weekend

So Wayne had disappeared on a stag do to Oktoberfest in Munich and I was left wondering what to do what to so with myself ...so i did the logical thing, invited my mum to stay and had a girly weekend.

On Friday we looked at all the furniture we wouldn't buy in Ikea...then on Saturday we decided to go to Tycross zoo. We didn't get to see the show leopards but we did see lots of monkeys, elephants penguins and a baby orangutan and a litter of baby meerkats.











We then went to find hobbycraft in Coventry, we failed and ended up at a garden center in the middle of the country.



On Sunday we cooked a roast and spent the afternoon playing cards ans scrabble... I lost lots



We then went and picked a very tired and hungover Wayne ... who brought some yummy looking chocolate back from Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment