...........The crazy (or not) world I live in... please enjoy :)

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stu's Tuesday Challenge

Every Tuesday Stu set his readers a picture challenge:

"Allocate a time this week to the challenge. It can be a day, it can be ten minutes, as you wish. During the allocated time, you are allowed to take exactly one photo. No more. No “take a few and see which is best”. No “let’s try that from another angle”. Do everything in your power to get a good photo before you press the shutter. Press it, and send it in!"

So I thought I would join in with his challenge...I allocated Thursday evening to get a picture and decided that one of my cat would be a plan but is difficult as he has a tendency to move...as cats do. Lucky for me Guinness likes to sit on the stairs I managed to get this one after 10 minutes. I have cropped it and auto corrected the light (which is allowed) and here is my entry:






Not too bad I think ... I don't think Guinness liked the interruption though.

Will link to the other entries next week

No comments:

Post a Comment