...........The crazy (or not) world I live in... please enjoy :)

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Badders

We decide it would be a good idea to book some badminton court with four friend yesterday, however the club was playing to the court time were staggered which wasn't a good start, but we all a chance to play each other and have a shot at playing singles.

Singles is too much hard work at at 9.30 at night !

we decided to try a game of 3V3 badminton , which was amusing for a few minutes then it became clear that there wasn't really enough room on the court. It also reminded me of volleyball.

I think badders is better as single or doubles, however these things have to be tried.

This weekend i am going to get a lighter badminton racket which should help me play better ( I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment