...........The crazy (or not) world I live in... please enjoy :)

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tuesday challenge 9

mmmmmmmm.... this was a very hard one this week, first you need to find a way to get 10 m above the ground then you need to find something close by that will make a good picture. so after pondering, I that would go to the top of the Carillon tower in Loughborough and take pictures of the park. However, the Carillon tower doesn't open to good Friday. So I have an inverted picture





After doing some shopping I managed to find a high vantage point and got some Saturday traffic in town shots, not what I intended submit for the challenge but I quite like the shot that I am submitting.






1 comment:

  1. Hehe... the Carillon would have been my first stop too... but luckily I knew its opening dates :)

    ReplyDelete