...........The crazy (or not) world I live in... please enjoy :)

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Windmill hill

Yippee, I am finally feeling alot better!

So to enjoy this fact and the glorious weather, Wayne and I thought we would go for a little walk and ended up at Windmill Hill, which is near Beckon Hill. It was named so because it used to have a windmill on it.

So off we plod towards where the hill should be, following the signs which say Windmill Hill. When we found the road we realised we gone to far so we turned round and found a small path and decided to follow that and found ourselves strolling through some pretty woods and eventually we found what was left of the windmill.


We then made out way back throughthe a young part of the national forest to the car.

Wayne had been cycling in the morning and I was knackered from by then so after a quick look at the bird feeding area we came home.

I hope we can have more weather like this we can explore more of the local countryside and I will be feeling better so can play for longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment